The term “WIN-CHEAP” ‘CU-ST LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX. Our company registration number is 10392146 registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- To use the website you must register as a member.
- Certain areas of the website are restricted to members. To access these areas you must register upon which you will be granted access as a member of the website.
- To Use this website you must be at least 18 years of age and reside in the United Kingdom.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Users can post materials on our website but must not post derogatory comments that cause direct or indirect harassment to people in relation the UK Equality Act. This includes comments of such nature relating age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
- Users can connect with friends and strangers in the UK Only.
- Users can private message other users
- Users can comment on activities relating to friends only.
- All public user materials that are published on our website will be automatically deleted after a 7 day period.
- Users can report other user activities that breach any of the above terms.
- Any User that is in breach of the above terms will be banned for a 14 day period. This will involve having limited activities.
- Any user found to be under age will be removed from the platform indefinitely unless they can prove there age using a government document such as passport or driving licence.
- Users can access our products and services and agree that they are the legal age of 18 to enter a non-binding contract.